While Doctors are vaults of knowledge in the medical field, it is important sometimes not to put all your trust in them. As a patient, you have the responsibility and right to take control of your health and understand that your diagnosis does not always predict the outcome in your health.
We’re lucky enough to have 3 advance copies of the new book What Patients Don’t Say if Doctors Don’t Ask and we want to send them to you, our readers! This book examines the role scientific research and Big Pharma have played in remodeling medicine as we know it, and it will help you to re-evaluate the doctor-patient relationship and empower you to question their diagnoses and conclusions.
The book isn’t even out until the 18th, so you’ll get a chance to be one of its first readers!
- Must be a resident of the US or Canada
- Contest runs from today, February 11th until 11:59 PM Pacific time on Friday, February 15th
- 3 winners will be chosen, announced, and contacted on Monday, February 18th
- Each winner will be sent a copy of What Patients Don’t Say If Doctors Don’t Ask
How To Enter
- Comment on this page as to why you want to win a copy!
That’s it. But, if you want to improve your chances of winning, you’ll get an extra entry for each of the following:
- Send out a tweet about the contest (and follow and tag @Greenster_Com)
- Share the contest on Facebook (like our page and link the mention of the contest to our page so we know you did it)
- Share the contest on your blog (and include a linkback to this article)
Good luck everyone! We hope you’re as excited about this book as we are!
Photo Credit: Hayley Hobbs