We love original writing, photography and video that promotes a sustainable lifestyle. We’re always on the lookout for creative contributors: experts, teachers, journalists, writers, thinkers and futurists from the worlds of health, wellness, psychology, fashion, design, travel, technology and more. We’re looking for leaders from a full cross-section of disciplines who lead by example and make positive change happen; people whose visions of making a contribution to the world can be supported by Greenster Magazine’s network, distribution and exposure.
Before you submit:
- Please read the above paragraph again and note that we do not promote products, services or businesses. We only promote people with great ideas. If you would like to promote your products, services or business, please refer to our advertising page.
- Familiarize yourself with us.
- Submit original topics – please search our site for existing content to avoid duplication.
- Please review our Publishing & Author Rights.
Guidelines to submit:
- Structure: We prefer a minimum of 500 words and up to 1,000 words. Check spelling, punctuation, grammar and facts. Submissions must be error free.
- Language and theme: Positive, solutions-focused, casual, inclusive, accessible and professional. Theme should support positive change, stick to topics we publish and be aligned with our values and philosophy. Absolutely no doom-and-gloom, politically charged or problem-focused material.
- Content: Please submit original work. You are welcome to publish elsewhere 60 days after it’s been published on Greenster Magazine.
- Credit: Please submit a short bio, links to your websites, blogs and social media accounts so we can properly credit and promote you, your business and /or your causes. We’re happy to shine a big light on your name.
- Do’s: Make it personal. Lists (“10 Steps to Living Awesome”) and how-to’s (How Meditation Can Improve Your Health”) are very popular. Link to related articles published on Greenster. Once published, please share your article via email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and other social platforms you belong to. If your posts generate strong interest and you submit more than once per week, you could be featured as a Greenster Ambassador.
- Don’ts: Please don’t submit work outside of our scope and mission. If you are a freelancer, PR agent, contractor or business person wanting to sell your wares, please refer to our advertising page.
How to submit:
- Your info: Include your full name, email address, bio (125 words max.), blog or website URL and links to your social media accounts.
- Your article: We accept .doc, .docx files or your article embedded in the body of your email.
- Images and other files: Attach separately a headshot or other picture for your bio and any relevant images for your post.
- Submit your article at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love connecting with our tribe and appreciate your interest in sharing your ideas on Greenster Magazine. We’ll respond as quickly as possible but please note that it may take us a few days due to high volume of submissions. Talk soon!